Legal Services

SS Legal

We aren't just estate agency specialists - we're also specialised in legal work.

Our friendly, professional team of legal advisors can advise on Conveyancing, Family and Matrimonial, Immigration Services, Statutory Declarations, Name Change Deeds, Partnership Agreements, and Lasting Power of Attorneys.

If you would like to speak to our friendly team of legal advisors please do not hesitate to contact us on 0121 746 3136.

How We Can Help:

Family Law & Matrimonial

Legal advice on family or matrimonial matters.

This may include any of the following Litigated and negotiated matters involving divorce, separation, child custody agreements, child support, spousal maintenance, equitable distribution, paternity, domestic violence, pre-nuptial and post-nuptial, and cohabitation.

Contact us today on 0121-746-3136.

Lasting Power of Attorney

A Power of Attorney allows someone to make decisions on your behalf, should there come a time when you lack mental capacity to do so yourself.

‘Mental capacity’ means being able to make decisions. They could be about everyday things like what to wear or when to pay a bill, or more important decisions like making a will and deciding where to live. Someone can lack mental capacity because of an injury or condition, such as a car accident, stroke or dementia. Some people may have capacity to make decisions about some things but not others, or their capacity to make decisions may change from day to day.

We can arrange this for you at a very competitive price – simply contact our frendly Legal Team on 0121-746-3136 for advice and prices.

Immigration Services

Here at House Locators UK we have the best immigration lawyers representing a wide and diverse array of migrants to the UK who require assistance in navigating complex immigration laws and rules.

Our experts will evaluate your case honestly and objectively in order to give you the best possible options available. As immigration experts they have the ability, experience and knowledge to assess your claim and best advise you on what you may or may not be entitled to, presenting you with all the help you will need whether you are making an application under the immigration rules to enter or remain in the UK, or appealing against a decision by the UKBA or Entry Clearance Officer (ECO).

Our friendly and professional experts will offer impartial advice which will offer you various options with regularising and extending your stay in the UK. We assist with overseas applications and have vast experience in making representations to Entry Clearance Officers.

With an experienced immigration solicitor you can remove much of the confusion and hassle that can often be experienced with immigration applications – whether you are looking for a temporary visa or permanent settlement. When looking for the most thorough UK immigration service there are few better experts that ours at House Locators UK.

For more details of our immigration advisory service or to speak with any of our UK immigration solicitors call us today on 0121-746-3136, we are here throughout the day and evening to answer your questions. A leading UK immigration service provider, you can now openly discuss your circumstances with our qualified immigration solicitors today and feel at ease with a dedicated immigration solicitor now. To speak to one of our highly trained immigration specialists please give us as much information regaring your circumstance and we will get in touch with you as soon as we can.

Name Change Deeds

Our Legal Specialists can help you change your name simply and easily. A change of name deed is drawn up by one of our expert lawyers and the proper procedure carried out to ensure its legal status.

People change their name for a variety of reasons. What the law thinks of this is simple. A name change is acceptable unless it seeks to defraud or has some criminal benefit. Simply asking others to call you by your new name could work. A deed poll or statutory declaration is more sensible as other parties and authorities accept more readily a legal document than just your word.

For further information on how to change your name, please get in contact on 0121-746-3136.

Partnership Agreements

Don’t be tempted to leave the terms of your partnership up to local laws.

Because they were designed as one-size-fits-all fallback rules, they may not be helpful in your particular situation. It’s much better to put your agreement into a document that specifically sets out the points you and your partners have agreed on.

If you and your business partners don’t spell out your rights and responsibilities in a written partnership agreement, you’ll be ill-equipped to settle conflicts when they arise, and minor misunderstandings may erupt into full-blown disputes.

For more information please get in contact on 0121-746-3136.

Statutory Declarations

Statutory declarations can be used as a method of legally changing one’s name. They are also commonly used by UK financial institutions to enable an asset of relatively small value (usually less than £15,000) to be transferred to the executors of a will or other persons legally entitled to deal with or benefit from the estate of a person who has died.

Some institutions will allow a statutory declaration to be given by a person claiming an asset so as to avoid the need for a Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration (both otherwise called a Grant of Representation) to be obtained to evidence a claimant’s status. Each institution has its own policy in relation to the threshold beyond which a statutory declaration will not be accepted as evidence of a claimant’s title and institutions will usually specify that if a Grant of Representation is obtained for any of the other assets of the person who has died then they will not allow the asset to be transferred by means of a statutory declaration, even if the asset held by that institution would have been transferable using a statutory declaration in any other circumstances.

Please get in touch on 0121-746-3136 for free impartial advice.

Wills and Probate Services

When someone dies without leaving a valid Will they are said to have died Intestate. In these circumstances the Rules of Intestacy apply and these determine who will administer and who will benefit from the deceased’s estate.

In such circumstances, before it can be determined who the beneficiaries are, the first step is to establish who should be administering the estate.

When identifying administrators and beneficiaries, care and diligence is required to avoid mistakes being made. This is where our expertise can be invaluable.

Our Friendly Specialists are here to provide as much help and guidance as you need.

For more information please get in contact on 0121-746-3136.